[gothic-l] Re: Ostrogothic coins pictures

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 26 12:28:55 UTC 2005

Dear Lorenzo,

unfortunately I don't have any kind of coin you need, but I find your
initiative extremely praiseworthy. It's a great idea indeed, and your
online catalogue will be very educative and useful.
Congratulations and good luck!

Francisc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM