[gothic-l] Re: Ostrogothic coins pictures

yafet_rasnal at YAHOO.COM yafet_rasnal at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 27 09:14:19 UTC 2005

Hello Francisc
thank you for yr nice words. Do you know where i could find online
translated works of Procopius and Cassiodorus? I already found
Jordanes. I think i will include the latin works and if i will find
them and have authorizations, also the english translations.
Moreover can anyone tell me the exact spelling of
ostrogoths/visigoths/gepids/vandals kings? And maybe explain me the
meaning of their names? I just know that Amalaswintha means virgin of
the Amals.
Thanx

Lorenzo

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Francisc Czobor" <fericzobor at y...>