Some indistinct grammar information

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 18 12:34:19 UTC 2005

I have a problem with the grammar, coz my book is kinda indistinct
about some...or alot.
This time I'd like to know about the strong verbs.
I read in my book that a word as niman is like this:
nam, namt, nam, nêmu, nêmuts, nêmum, nêmuþ, nêmun.
I hope that's correct. But what about other strong verbs in other
classes? Especially in the second person singular.
A word as beidan, could this be like: báiþ, báidt, báiþ, bidu etc.?
The word háitan is like haíháit, haíháist, haíháit etc. Is this correct?
Other words that confuses me is giutan, biudan etc.

Hope you know the answers...

/Fredrik