[gothic-l] Re: the word "the" as in "the house" or "the car"

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Fri May 13 00:02:18 UTC 2005

Hi Llama Nom,

Thank you for this and later explanations. It streghtens my confidence
a little to be right in that even if I am a very bad linguist when it
comes to grammatical syntax and generally grammatics.

Best
Ingemar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM