[gothic-l] Re: Gothic, Yiddish and High German

macmaster at RISEUP.NET macmaster at RISEUP.NET
Mon May 16 23:55:04 UTC 2005

Is there any possibility - from a linguistic perspective - that the
Crimean Goths might not be the descendants of Greutungian Goths but might,
instead, be later Germanic immigrants to the region who adopted the name
of the people who had preceded them in the same region?

Tom MacMaster

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM