[gothic-l] Re: the word "the" as in "the house" or "the car"

Peter Gutierrez peter_galaxystar at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 13 15:59:57 UTC 2005

Hi Farncisc,

Nice to meet you. Thanks for your input.  It helps me
out a lot.  Now I'm understanding the fact that it's
just a coincidence that the Arabic "El" written out
(translated) in the Roman-Greek alphabet is spelled
the same as the Spanish "el" which, like the Italian
"il," came from a longer Latin word but shortened.
Wow, you guys make this sound too easy.

Peter Gutierrez

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM