Neologisms....

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Oct 8 15:58:24 UTC 2005

these are mine for feudal---midjaima ewan --middle ages, manufacture- mannatawaida-man made, corporation-- haubitha stada---head quarters, condition/stipulation--tilsa--for tils which means fit in condition, steam---watoges-- wato-water and ges-gas......

Fredrik <gadrauhts at hotmail.com> wrote:Hails!

I've made some neologisms that I would like you to comment. Some of
them am I not that vary happy about and I'll mark a ¤ infront of em.
I also want to have some suggestions of words that I haven't found
any good words for. So if you have the time, give me some
suggestions, plese.

Here they are:
swikunthi (sn) - manifesto
hiuhma (wm) - political party (icel. flokkur = heap, crowd, party)
baúrgeinei (wf) - bourgeoisie
aihtiláus (adj) - proletarian (unpropertied person)
stass (sf) - class (of society)
dêdiwaíhts (sf) - fact (germ. tatsache = fact)
spill (sn) - history (icel. saga = saga, story, history)
us-waltjands (adj) - revolutionary
uf-thrukjan (wv1) - oppress (germ. unterdrücken)
gridjan (wv1) - gradate (from griths = grade)
spapitha (sf) - form
áin-falthjan (wv1) - simplify (from áin-falths = simply)
sik and-wáibjan (wv1) - develop
grundu-stoma (wm) - element, component
und-thakjan (wv1) - discover (germ. entdecken)
landa-nem (sn) - colonisation (icel. landnám = colonisation)
¤niujalandi (sn) - colony (icel. nýlenda = colony)
¤gilda (wm) - guild
¤us-dáudei (wf) - industry (from usdáuths = energetic, industrious?)
and-waírths (adj) - modern (also means present, right?)

Here are some words I want suggestions for:
feudal, manufacture, corporation, condition/stipulation, steam.

/Fredrik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM