Neologisms....

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 11 15:30:45 UTC 2005

For steam, I would suggest *damps, 'steam, vapor'

For Feudal I would suggest rediscovering the original word, that is, base it on faihu- + a
dental nominal suffix, with an old -ja- adjective ending = ?
*faih-u-th, n., 'feudal property, feudum'
*faih-u-d-s, adj. ia-stem, 'feudal'
*faih-u-d-ein-s, f., 'feudalism'

For condition (i.e. stipulation, which is essentially, an agreement or a speaking together),
one might use the extant (sama-)ga-qiss*.

I will comment on others in due time.

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, OSCAR HERRERA <duke.co at s...> wrote:

> these are mine for feudal---midjaima ewan --middle ages, manufacture-
mannatawaida-man made, corporation-- haubitha stada---head quarters, condition/
stipulation--tilsa--for tils which means fit in condition, steam---watoges-- wato-water
and ges-gas......

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/wWMplB/TM