Gothic fonts & letters

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 13:39:42 UTC 2005

About the gothic letters. In a source I have (National encyclopedia)
there's two types of letters. The old and the younger. It seems to be
like one of em have the top cut of. The o is more like a x and the b is
like a R upside down. But in the other the B looks like B. Why is that?
Is it correct, and what should they look like?

I also wonder if there's a font with gothic letters that is better to
use when writing in internet and documents etc. and that might contain
real spaces so it doesn't look like one whole word the whole sentence,
if you know what I mean.

If some one can explain to me, in short word, how to make an pdf I
would be very happy...

/Fredrik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM