Romanian etymologies (Re: Gothic religion)

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 4 09:35:52 UTC 2006

Those etymologies weren't proposed by me. They are to be found in
Romanian etymological dictionaries or in other dictionaries indicating
etymology, like DEX (available online at http://dexonline.ro/ or
http://dictionare.edu.ro/), reflecting thus the mainstream opinion of
the Romanian linguists. That's all, I didn't invent anything.