Greetings

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Jan 1 08:55:23 UTC 2006

hey the guy just joineed the list.... he s probably unfamiliar about the protocol about the gothic list..we should give him fair variance to explain or censor him at first...we all know the rules unless somebody else explains its differentials or a perhaps their own interpretation...like i said , this guy just joined and he should be availed the same rights as a newcomer......oscar

David Kiltz <derdron at gmx.net> wrote:
On 01.01.2006, at 03:57, OSCAR HERRERA wrote:

> i think we may have misunderstood what eros was tryin to point out...

Well, what's so equivocal about
> "We wouldn't want to have the maranos occupying our lands and
> raping our women again"
Oscar ?
If Eros wasn't refering to Jews (which _marranos_ originally does, of
course), who was he referring to ? From this
> "but I do not know why he [Franco] had to bring the moors back to
> our lands, I mean that's the last thing we'd wan, no?"
it seems rather obvious. He's referring to people of north-african
descent. 'Marranos' is a racial slur and Eros' post was not only
strongly chauvinist but racist. (_Marrano_ meaning very much 'pig,
swine' in modern Spanish).
I don't think there can be a misunderstanding.

David Kiltz