Advice on literature

daniel_lans daniel_lans at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 5 09:20:26 UTC 2006

Hello all!
I've just registered to enter this group, even though I found it quite
a while ago and I have read quite a lot of the messages. The reason
for registering: I could use some advice on appropriate literature
about east germanic gentes. I'm not an advanced student, I've only
read introductory university courses in archaeology and history, but
my interest goes way beyond what these could provide in this area.

I've read Wolfram and Nordgren, and I want more. I've ordered
Todd's 'The Early Germans' and I should order some of Peter Heather's
books too. Which ones would you recommend? Are there any other
contemporary works you would recommend?

Rgds,
Daniel