Gots'ka mova, by VV Evchenko

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 10 09:01:26 UTC 2006

Manie is right, it's for sure Ukrainian.
On the secondpage is written (up, in italics) that it is recommended
by the Ukrainian Ministry of Education (?) and Science for I don't
know what (I don't know Ukrainian, just a little Russian...)
"Gots'ka mova" means "Gothic language".

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM