Gots'ka mova, by VV Evchenko

Егоров Владимир vegorov at IPIRAN.RU
Mon Jul 10 15:41:11 UTC 2006

It is recommended by the Ukrainian Ministry of Enlightenment (or Education) and Science for students of, literally, "higher educational establishments (i.e. universities).

Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com [mailto:gothic-l at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Francisc Czobor
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 1:01 PM
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [gothic-l] Re: Gots'ka mova, by VV Evchenko

Manie is right, it's for sure Ukrainian.
On the secondpage is written (up, in italics) that it is recommended
by the Ukrainian Ministry of Education (?) and Science for I don't
know what (I don't know Ukrainian, just a little Russian...)
"Gots'ka mova" means "Gothic language".

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM