Emigration av (some) Goths

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Fri Mar 10 17:56:58 UTC 2006

Hear, hear!
 At last a sensible voice. Thank you Konrad.As you know I have already
stated since long both gutar, gautar and possibly ýtar (Eutoz) and
many Norwegians are Gothic or kindred folks (e.g. Rugii) and a large
quantity of them remains. The Gutar probably might have been more
directly involved with the Continental  Goths because of geographical
reasons but also other Scandinavians are Gothic or else e.g.
Gautland/Götaland should not exist. Well, I know there is opposition
by certain members tovards my theories and I do not intend to try to
convert them. The easiest way to understand what I claim is, for those
other interested, to buy and read my dissertation that is published as
'The Well Spring of the Goths' by iUniverse and available at every
major netbookstore as paperback or e-book.

Best
Ingemar

 Thus, I will grant the Gotlanders the same rights