Declining of Participles

wannabecarmelite wannabecarmelite at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 25 20:17:45 UTC 2006

Hello everyone, I'm a Medieval History major in university, and I
decided (since my specialty is Anglo-Saxon England to make a study of
earlier Germanic languages and literature) to study Gothic, and I have
a copy of Wright's Grammar. I've encountered the dative absolute
several times in the sentences I've been translating, but I've looked
and looked through my grammar and can't find how participles decline.
If anyone knows where it might be located in the grammar or even they
just decline like a certain set of nouns, I would much appreciate the
information.
Sincerely,
TN