newcommer

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 15 16:08:32 UTC 2006

Bine ai venit la Lista Gotica!
Ideile tale s-ar putea sa nu gaseasca prea multi admiratori pe aici,
deoarece toti (inclusiv eu) stiu ca limba gotica era o limba in mod
evident germanica, pe cand getii erau traci. Au mai fost discutii de
acest gen pe aici.

Salutari din Bucuresti,
Francisc

For the other members of the Gothic-L: this is not Gothic, but
Romanian.
The translation is:

Welcome to the Gothic List!
Your ideas may not find much fans over here, because all (including
me) know that Gothic was a Germanic language, whereas the Getae were
Thracians. There were already such discussion on this list.

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "dciurchea" <dciurchea at ...> wrote:

>  Dear all, happy to meet you.
>  I am D. Ciurchea from Romania, I am a physicist and a beginner
> historian having a few fresh look  ideeas about Gets(and perhaps
> Goths) living in Transylvania. I have posted some ideas on the
Skadi
> forum.
>  I am not in agreement nor with Romanian historians, nor with
> Hungarian  historians since I consider Jordannes work as a forgery.
> Thus the fonems in Getica are pretty Romanian (Thracic) not german.
> Please see my Skadi postings. I could repost them here if
necessary;
> nothing offensive.
>  The Gepid fonem in Jordannes(Ce piz... or Ce pid.. in Romanian )
is

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM