Some questions for you who might know

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 11 08:05:58 UTC 2006

Hi fellas...hope you are reading this.
The activity ain't on top nowadays.

What is the real meaning of the word aiz?

I have seen both brass, bronze and coin/money.
Perhaps also metal and ore.

As you know there's a difference between brass and bronze and if the
meaning is some of em it couldnt also be metal.

What ever you think it mean, I'd like you to come up with some ideas of
the other words.

/Fredrik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM