Visigothic identity of Spain

macmaster at RISEUP.NET macmaster at RISEUP.NET
Fri Oct 20 15:48:11 UTC 2006

What evidence is there of persecution of Jews by Arian Christians?  I am
not familiar with any (and more recall the Jews of Naples fighting for an
Arian Italy, etc)

Also, my assumption is that many more "sons of Visigoths" converted to
Islam than went north and that the Spanish reconquista is far less the
'heir' of Visigothic Spain than the Khilafah in Cordoba was

Thanks,
Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional