Visigothic identity of Spain

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Sun Oct 22 10:53:27 UTC 2006

Hi Ualarauans!

Your last letters are both most valuable and thought-awaking, but
specially so the last one below. I never noticed this  Byzantine
approach of creating different alphabeths for conversion reasons that
clearly before. I never put it in connection with Wulfilas translation
but I feel that you must be right. Thank you very much for pointing that
out!

My best wishes!
Iggwimer

<*> Your email settings: