Visigothic identity of Spain

Wolfgang Franz wolfgang.franz at VR-WEB.DE
Sun Oct 22 12:11:31 UTC 2006

Hails Ingemar.

It is true that Wulfila's creed was not the original pure arian creed. But it
was the one given to the goths. Fot the question we discuss, the relationship
of gothic arianism to Islam, Wulfila's creed is more important than that of
Lucian the Martyr or Arius.

Gawairthi,

Wolfgang

Am Samstag, 21. Oktober 2006 23:48 schrieb Ingemar Nordgren:
> Hallo Wolfgang!
>
> Thank you /Vielen Dank!
>
> Still, this is the statement Wulfila made after having lost the fight
> at the meeting in Constantinople in 381 and the content goes back to
> the compromise in Nicea 325 which he withholds on his deathbed. He
> dies soon after having dictated this.This is however not the original
> Arianism but an adjusted one.
>
> Best regards
> Ingemar
>

> --- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Wolfgang Franz <wolfgang.franz at ...>
>
> wrote:
> > Hello Ingemar.
> >
> > A little article about Wulfila's creed:
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wulfila
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Wolfgang
>
> You are a member of the Gothic-L list.  To unsubscribe, send a blank email
> to <gothic-l-unsubscribe at egroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: