Contemporary language.

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Thu Apr 12 19:29:26 UTC 2007

Freþureik,

I'm anxiously awaiting the new list.  Should we begin a post or a
discussion board wherein we agree on or discuss amending neologisms
and then create a unanimous, "officiated" list?  I'm not proposing
that we are the end-all of the Gothic language, but I think we would
all appreciate knowing that we can pull neologisms from one list,
knowing that that list has passed before academic types as picky about
these words as we are.  Does this make sense?

Please voice questions, concerns, comments and criticisms.  I'm
anxious to hear what others think, especially if they have better ideas!