Contemporary language.

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 13 22:47:06 UTC 2007

Would it be impossible to work with the yahoogroups database tool? We
have as you may know a database there, which however hasn't been
updated in a while.

We could also keep an updated database file oon the gothic-l files
page. Amendments could be proposed and a new version made every so often.

Somewhere I have a list of older neologisms from the early days of the
list. It might be a useful task to cull all the neologisms from the
list history and compile them for review. Any enthusiastic members
with lots of time on their hands?

-Th.