Contemporary language.

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Sat Apr 14 04:59:39 UTC 2007

I think these are all great ideas--I certainly would support that any
changes made to neologism posts would need to pass by a certain number
of group members who are authorised to authorise [redundant, I
realise] the ammendments.  If there were too many disagreements in
faux-etymological form, it would be bedlam [a free-for-all, I think is
the term] for certain.

I do wish I could remember last when I had a good deal of spare time
on my hands!  Or any of us, I'm sure, for that matter.  It seems like
this will in any event end up a group effort--and will have to be.  If
this language is to reconstructed, we ARE the people group who
represent and "speak it" and will need to all play some part in its
revival, if even just learning and using the language.

How do we decide which platform to use?  Will we use the database?  Do
we need to be democratic about this?  [The Goths were not democratic,
I'm sure, but I suppose as NeoGoths we have the option, no?]