Contemporary language.

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 16 12:31:15 UTC 2007

Llama Nom
I guess I keep the words the way you suggested them.
toja-, freha- but namna > nama-.
Long e in freha- ?

I don't think we should change to much in orthography. If we should
maybe it should be a total change to a modern look. Nothing I prefer.
I dont like to use hyphens and not accent marks.
Mostly we know if it is a diphthong or not even if we dont use accent.
I also think we should keep gg in siggwan, eventhough it might be
confused with pronuncation in bliggwan.

The special letters I won't use y for th. I think þ would be the best
choice here. We already use q for kw. A problem is that we dont have
any singel letter for the hwair. I prefer to write it hv.
But maybe we should write kv instead of q, (nothing I prefer).

Very soon I will make my newer list available.
First I will show you the new words which the present list doesnt have
for you to comment.