Contemporary language. [Database]

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Tue Apr 17 03:44:56 UTC 2007

I think we're making some excellent headway here, I'm still a little
confused as to how we're going to come to a consensus on each word.
We're not going to vote as far as I can tell but I would like there to
be a sort of unanimity...I suppose we can play it by ear and figure it
out as we go along--the important being that we're moving in a
brilliant direction.

A question of slightly a different colour--probably ought to make it a
different post, but it just seems that the words we are coming up with
are uncomissioned but come up as one is working on this project or
that, which is fine.  I do wonder if ever we've commissioned a
particular list of vocabulary in one field or another.  For example,
one might ask that we, together, work on a list of household items,
occupations, computer language or nationalities and country names, or
other such lists that revolve around a particular topic or have a
handy amount of things in common.  It seems like such lists would
really be helpful when composing in Gothic, that if one were to need a
particular word, she or he would have these lists on hand to refer
back to.

Again, this could be rather another topic altogether, but thank you
for humouring me for the moment.