Contemporary language. [Database]

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Tue Apr 17 05:03:14 UTC 2007

I am most incredibly impressed!  I would love to see regular posts in
Gothic, and to participate in such posts.  It seems in reading
Bennett's texts and in observing grammatical/linguistic rules I lack
the ability to recreate them in composing my own, but am trying.

I think it will be a few months yet before I'm comfortable sharing my
attempts at writing in Gothic with such well versed academic types.
I'll be working up to it, but certainly this is a step towards actual
language revival.

What'll really help is when we're all raising our children to speak
only Gothic as their first language (only joking, though that would be
an interesting upbringing to tell friends later!).