Drus Griutinge

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 17 18:31:25 UTC 2007

Very nice work. Wow!

Haven't time to go through it all yet.
I noticed a couple things first off.
You use "thata" referring to two masculines,
thiudans andsomething else. Maybe that could
or should be "Sa". the alliterative line only
requires one th- in the first halfline so it couldwork.
Also, I wonder if alliteration of the germanic tradition
ever allowed st- to go with s- and sn- words. We see
in reduplicating verbs that st- is thought of usually
as an inseperable complex, and in OE and OHG
poetry I belive sk- and st- had to go only with themselves.

-Th.