Drus Griutinge (Balamber)

llama_nom 600cell at OE.ECLIPSE.CO.UK
Thu Apr 19 15:13:43 UTC 2007

Excellent stuff!  I look forward to reading more...  I'm sure the
poet's Ostrogothic brethren sitting in Attila's tent would be equally
moved to hear such magnificently doom-laden lines drifting across from
the campfires opposite.

Leikaiþ mis in liuþa,
sweþauh ei, lagg ni ist,
sangws salwaswinþs
sakjons jah runo.

"I like the verse, even if it's short, darkly powerful music of strife
and mystery."