Wanna share your ambitions and intenstions?

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 20 03:31:56 UTC 2007

Hails!

Thought I would bring back a piece of history (as I was perusing the
archives). I wonder how you are doing on these goals, not as a matter
of control, but purely because I am interested in the results of these
efforts!

Cheers,
Th.