Possible terms for absolute dating - any suggestions?

Michael Erwin merwin at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Apr 20 12:26:39 UTC 2007

*afar nu, adj. indecl.	after present (AP, date in years after 1950)
(see faur nu)
*arga, mn.	argon
*baugmahriggs, ma.	tree-ring
*baugmahrigga-data, fo.	tree-ring date
*baugmahrigga-tileins, fo.	tree-ring correlation (of C14 date)
*faur nu, adj indecl.	before present (BP, date in years before 1950)
*karba, mn.	carbon
*karba IB	carbon 12
*karba ID	carbon 14
*potasjaun, na.	potassium (see potazgo)
*potasjaun-arga-data, fo.	potassium-argon date
*radjokarba, mn.	carbon 14
*radjokarba-data, fo.	carbon 14 date

I'm not sure about any of these. I thought I'd throw these out there
for the experts...

Ni wait bi ainummehun waurde. Mitoda sandjau þans faura listeigam
(listeigom) gamanam...

[I'm not sure translating *that* back will get the same meaning! Ak
þarf sidon.]