New file uploaded to gothic-l

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 20 17:50:23 UTC 2007

Hails!

Jai! ik rahtoda du natjagaleistjam ei, jabai wildedeina swesaize
niujawaurde leistos aftra galisan jah in melja lagjan, swa inlagjau
þos allons in ainai leistai. Ak ni was mis laggo laggamoþ.  :)
þannu ussokida ik alþjaboke huzd ei saihvau hvah meli in
þammei was aggilisk waurd "neologisms" -- þizei wesun .s.l.g.!
-- jah leista so þairh mik ushlaþano ist akran iusilam
minnistaim bi andrunjom.

Yes! I offered to list-members, if they wished to collect their own
neologism-lists once again and post them, I would put them all into one
list. But I grew impatient. :) So, I searched the archives for every
post containing the word "neologisms" -- there were 233 of them! -- and
the list I uploaded is the result, with very minor changes according to
the discussions.

-Th.

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Francisc Czobor" <fericzobor at ...>