New file uploaded to gothic-l

Arthur Jones arthurobin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 20 20:18:45 UTC 2007

Hails alla!

  Karistuh mik!
  I saved several of Francisc's Turn of the Century suggestions upon running across them while researching, and they were quite valuable to my recent efforts to put together a book telling the 700-year diaspora of the Goths in (more or less modern) poetry. In that endeavour, Llama Nom was a spectral presence. If I may, and I have LLama's permission, I would like to post a couple of the finished segments prior to impending publication. There are, in toto, nearly one hundred niujawaurdos in it, albeit many were already in circulation, e.g., sunthrawinds, wairawulfs, skreikaharjos, widuasilus, bauta-randa, dalsuljo, and many others.

  We also made use of new, state-of-the-science Preemptive Discovery techniques, meaning that we deciphered manuscripts that are not scheduled to be found until 2012-2020 AD.

  Thuk  golja.

  Aizamunds

llama_nom <600cell at oe.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

I care! I don't know if this is the only such list you sent, but I've
linked to in messages once or twice over the years after I came across
it in the archives; this was posted before I joined:

Lots and lots of interesting and creative suggestions there.

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Francisc Czobor" <fericzobor at ...> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm glad to see that some of my old proposals for Gothic neologisms
> (I made them somewhere in 1999, I guess) are still taken into
> consideration (I believed that nobody cares about them anymore).
>
> Francisc
> (a formerly very active member of this Group)
>

> --- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, gothic-l at yahoogroups.com wrote:
> >

> > Hello,

> > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gothic-l
> > group.
> >
> > File : /niujawaurda2007.pdf
> > Uploaded by : thiudans <thiudans@>
> > Description : UPDATE 20 APR 2007 - 642 RECORDS

> > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > thiudans <thiudans@>

ARTHUR A. JONES