New file uploaded to gothic-l

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 21 04:45:39 UTC 2007

Hails!

Thanks for the comments. My philosophy is, take what you want.
Of course if you have more corrections besides those you've given, I
think this is a great place to discuss it. The less I have to edit and
interpolate, the better. With lots of contributors, there will no
doubt be "contradictions".

Goleins,
Th.