South-East Transylvania in 4th-14th centuries

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Thu Feb 15 22:13:19 UTC 2007

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Andrei Stirbu <andrei_stirbu at ...> wrote:

> Hello dear friends.
>
> I just found an article which contains some paragraphs which may be
interesting for you. The article was revelatory for me (the most
clarifying text I have read in the last years) because is a very
explicite presentation of the processes that took place in the
territories North of Danube after the Roman withdrawal.

Dear Andrei,

Thank you very much for this very valuable translation. I would be
very happy indeed if you would bother to translate still more in the
sections concerning the Goths. Maybe the book or articles are
available in another language like German or French. Please tip of if
so is the case.

Best
Ingemar