South-East Transylvania in 4th-14th centuries

andrei_stirbu andrei_stirbu at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 16 00:53:28 UTC 2007

The translated fragment includes all the paragraphs reffering to
Goths. Other paragraphs are for other epochs, when Goths in this
region have been already assimilated.

I didn't photocopied the abstract of the article, usualy there are few
lines in French or German.

Anyway, I'm planning to search all the collections of county museums'
year books and I will start with the ones of Prahova and Buzau
counties, where the most signifiant discoveries of Chernyachov culture
have been made. I'll make photocopies and put the texts and images on
the List.

You also can download an archive with few images of Chernyachov
culture in Ukraina from a book published in the 60' or 70' in URSS:

http://savefile.com/projects/1077388

Andrei