GBRP / Naihaimias & James 3:6 [was just] Re: James 3:6

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 16 19:02:01 UTC 2007

Can we add this to the slowly growing GBRP (gothic bible
reconstruction project?). So far, following the textus receptus has
got us fairly stylistically continuous to the extant wulfilian
translation/gloss.

I'm putting a version of Naihaimias in its present state into the
gothic-l files folder, for criticism should anyone be so inclined.
That follows the Sept. mostly, with notes where deemed appropriate.

Cheers,
Th.