Fwd: Eine Kleine Gotenmusik + Revelation

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 19 22:18:02 UTC 2007

Little song I think should not use a partitive genitive. "Little
music" might, because it suggests a part of a larger collective whole,
like little yeast etc., in the same way we say in English "a little
(bit of)..." One little song, emphasizing the number via 'ain-' might
act as a deprecative.

-Th.