Two recent books on the Goths...and furhter exhibitions

raul catalan ramos shaitani1348 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 16 12:43:24 UTC 2007

Maybe you all already know this one: "Des les goths aux huns: Le nord de la
mer noire au Bas –empire et a l’epoque des grandes migration" by Mark
Šèukin, Michel Kazanski et Oleg Sharov. Archaeological Studies on Late
Antiquity and Early Medieval Europe (400–1000 A.D.),BAR series edited by
Sauro Gelichi, Jorge López Quiroga, Patrick Perin, Monographs I. ISBN 1
84171.

As far as I know, there are currently three different exhibitions projects
about Germanic peoples from diverse european institutions and universities.
They will be held in the next three years (although the first one will begin
in a few months, in Spain).The projects come from Italy (Venice,2008)
France/Spain (Paris/Madrid November 2007) and Germany (2008/2009)

Grandes éxitos, superhéroes, imitaciones, cine y TV...
http://es.msn.kiwee.com/ Lo mejor para tu móvil.