looking for digital facsimiles

Paperno D. denis.paperno at AVICOMP.COM
Tue Jan 16 16:19:55 UTC 2007

Hails,

I'm a graduate student in linguistics, having just learned Gothic from the
linguistic point of view and trying to assemble the whole picture of
philological issues in the field, from diachronic interpretations to the
physical side of the text. Now, I'm looking for facsimiles of Gothic
manuscripts (apart from the marvelous edition of the Silver Bible).

Petersen provides some images on his website, but there are only a few of
them, and not of the best quality.

Is anyone aware of, or does anyone have digital facsimiles of (minor) Gothic
manuscripts?

I would be specially happy to see images of Naples and Arezzo deeds.
Petersen provides one picture, but its quality is very poor, and it's an
image of the least-preserved signature.

Thank you,

Denis Paperno