Hails!

Leonardo Frithunanthz H-C frithunanthz at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 31 12:18:48 UTC 2007

Hails allum,

My name is Leonardo and I study archaeology here in Stockholm. I'm currently
writing a paper on the connections between the Visigoths in Spain and the
Germanic tribes in Sweden during the 5th to 8th century. The reason to why
I'm writing this letter is simply that I would like some help in gathering
sources for my paper. What books or articles do you recommend for this
subject? I bought myself for christmas the spectacular book "The Well Spring
of the Goths: About the Gothic Peoples in the Nordic Countries" by Ingemar
Nordgren. What a gem, it's truly a marvelous masterpiece. Very extensive and
very well-written. I pay my compliments to the author.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Leonardo Frithunanthz H-C