Toledo

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Mon Jul 2 23:42:06 UTC 2007

Dear Oscar!

Evidently we all have been victims for a great complot. We have been
told there were Goths once upon a time but this evidently is only
fantasies. Also the assumption that  the Goths should have two sets of
laws and administration - one for the Goths and one for the Romans,
where Latin was needed of course,is evidently only bad rumours. The
Goths never did exist and we also do not exist but we just beleive we
do. I am not even convinced there is a great master Dirk - it is maybe
just a brain ghost in our heads. Anyhow  - Gothic is now called a dead
language but how long did it survive-if it ever existed?

Hot greetings from a confused Ingemar