Toledo

macmaster at RISEUP.NET macmaster at RISEUP.NET
Wed Jul 11 12:32:18 UTC 2007

Actually, not so:
while Ulfilas's work preceded Jerome's Vulgate Bible, that was by no means
the first Latin Bible; there appear to have been at least 27 earlier
translations in whole or part.
See this site for more:
http://www.vetuslatina.org/