joinng group, focus of visigoth

Kristin Marie Wall silvericequeenix at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 16 15:42:37 UTC 2007

Carl,
Do you have visigoth information for me? If so, please email me. In
any event, email me with your skeptical questions so as not to take
up time from the rest of the group. I have my information from the
top echelon families in Spain. I'll be indebted to know the sources
of your skepticism.
Kristin-Marie

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at ...>