Chernyakhov Settlements?

Michael Erwin merwin at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Mar 21 02:56:01 UTC 2007

Thanks, but the book doesn't seem to be available around here - I'm
living in the US and the nearest decent collection's at the Library
of Congress and doesn't include Petrescu's book. 6 others by a Florin
Petrescu, but nothing relating to C/SdM.

The map doesn't help. I'm trying to find out about specific
settlements and their sizes.