Contemporary language.

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Wed Mar 28 00:53:56 UTC 2007

Do we have a collection of conversational or reconstructed Gothic for
every day use?  It seems like by now one might have looked at how
Icelandic kept from loaning words by combining existing words to
invent new ones [to keep the language pure] and attempted the same
with Gothic by now to 'revive' it.  Do we have a list like this?
Words like Computer, apartment, car, etc.,?

Sorry for drastically un-scholarly post but it's difficult trying to
journal in Gothic when you lack half of the vocabulary you need!