Ostrogothic settlement

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Aug 1 03:01:52 UTC 2008

think they settled in southern austria and northern italy......dont think they settled in and around milan, but the other northern areas sound right.....

macmaster at riseup.net wrote:          Wasn't there some World War II-era thesis that claimed that the Croatians
weren't Slavs but descendants of the Ostrogoths?

This sounds liek it might come from some similar pseudo-history.

TM