Tilarids -> sdiralit?

gutdwala gutdwala at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 4 20:35:40 UTC 2008

Everytime I see a pic of the spearhead of Kovell, there's always some
text mentioning that it's read right to left. Is it possible that the
photo is just a mirror image? The L, R, S and A runes are all flipped,
but if I just flip the image, it reads left to right, with the runes
facing the right way. The logical conclusion would be that we're just
looking at a mirror image, but since a lot of people have scrutinised
it much more than I ever will, I'm guessing that there's some reason
to think it's meant to be read this way?