proof read a song in Gothic

brynhild84 AaronCarpenter at MAIL.BOISESTATE.EDU
Tue Aug 5 03:49:29 UTC 2008

would someone be willing to proof read a poem I wrote in Gothic?  Its
not up to paar with Tolkien so please butcher it.
Thank you
Sa Liuba Þiwi	The Maidens Lover
Taja laistida afar þiwjos stibnai 	Taja followed the maidens
voice
is bigitiþ liuba seina dalaþa in ahwai	he found his beloved down in
the river
Hweila þwahida mawi naqados	while she bathed naked
Nam niuja wasti seinos	he took her new clothes
jah atwandida miþ þiujos wastja 	and returned with the maids
clothes
Du seina garda in fairgunja 	to his house in the mountains
Si razna Tajos iddja 	She went Taja's house
Þata aina razna in fairgunja	the one house in the mountains
"Duhwe nimis wasti meina?"	"Why did you take my clothes?"
"Lagga mela gairnja handa þeina	"For a long time I've desired your
hand
"Wairþ qino meina!	Become my wife
Jah nimei sitls þeina!"	and take your throne!"
Þiwi wasida sik miþ hweita wastja 	The maiden dressed herself
with white clothes
Ja ligandun ana ligra in fairgunja	and they lay on the bed in
the mountains