Hello

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Mon Dec 8 01:12:33 UTC 2008

Hi David and welcome!

The Goths are disputed in many ways and so is their history. I have
myself disputed in the matter and my dissertation is published in
bookform as "The Well Spring of the Goths". It is a bit unortodox when
it concerns what makes them Gothic, where I mean earlier researcher got
it wrong, but otherwise it tells the conventional story in great. I
have a literature index where you might find a lot of literature  about
the Goths. You can test read it at Google library. The most well known
classical books internationally are Herwig Wolfram "The Goths" and
Peter Heather "The Goths". An interesting new angle is also Anders
Kaliff "Gothic Connections".

Best
Ingemar